Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kapanian

Help w/ paint color for cherry cabinets & Venetian Gold Granite!

kapanian
12 years ago

Hi all! I've seen a few posts on this, but I have a bit more of a specific questino.

My husband and I are buildnig a new townhome and we just picked out the granite and cabinet colors. We went with Venetian Gold for the granite and Legacy Cabinet's "Cabernet" stain, which looks like a cherry. I LOVE the 2 together and have seen lovely pictures of some kitchens on here wiht similar combinations. However, I'm having a really hard time picking the paint from the limited choices we were given. It will go throughout the whole house, but I want it to go really nicely with the kitchen from the get-go. If you go to the link provided, you can see the paint choices we have. I can't decide between: Simply Tan, Shell White and Pale Portabella. I'm worried Simply Tan might be too...tan...and neutral (read: boring), 'm also worried that Pale Portabella might be too dark for the entire house, and I think Shell White might be too light/yellowy.

What do you think? What do you think would make the kitchen look the best?

http://www.mccormickpaints.com/catalog/subdivision/Caruso-Homes-Wilshire-Estates/

Comments (4)