Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with kitchen cabinet design!

Posted by abrshafer (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 29, 13 at 21:24

I'm building a new house and I am past due to finalize cabinet layout so need to asap! I have one wall that has been harder to finalize so I am coming here again for more advice.

I am attaching two pictures with two possible layouts. Trying to decide if I want the big "pantry" at one end or not and making two sections 15 inches deep and making the upper cabinets glass in part or all of them. However, I really can do anything I want with this wall and want it to be attractive as possible. It will be for storage of dishes, pampered chef stoneware, towels, etc.....

It is the left wall in this picture.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with kitchen cabinet design!

This is another layout option for this section.

I am also trying to decide if the height should be the same for all cabinets or if I should have height differences. I also would like a couple of the cabinets to be 15 inch deep. Also, debating which cabinets, if any, should have glass uppers.

o
RE: Help with kitchen cabinet design!

This is the kitchen layout.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here