Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
paulineinmn...I need your help!

Posted by lisa0527 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 2, 11 at 20:27

Hi Pauline
Just found the gorgeous pictures of your almost finished kitchen. It's very similar to what I have planned. Just having a little trouble persuading my husband on having 2 different cabinet finishes. If you have any more recent photos I can use to persuade him I'd be very grateful!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: paulineinmn...I need your help!

Hi Lisa! Sure...I'd be happy to post more! I'm not at home right now but will be able to take some photos and post them in the morning.

o

Here are some photos of the kitchen - a little more progress since the last time I posted. Still choosing a paint color (as you can see by the squares on the wall); also waiting for the latches for the uppermost cabs to arrive, and need to stain the trim. I hope this helps convince your husband! Let me know if you want closer views or something different.

o

What a pretty kitchen! You are a good photographer as well! Very nice job!
I haven't followed your kitchen... what is the space to the right of the fridge for (with the piping?)

o

Thanks! It's for the radiator, which we removed to do the floors (haven't finished stripping and refinishing it yet).

o

Drooling over your Berta! I was fighting DH for the Professional, but after finding a floor model of the Master at $1k less I had no good arguments for those knobs. Your kitchen is looking amazing!

o

Oh my goodness!
It's just beautiful. Thank you so much for posting these photos. I'll let you know how my campaign to persuade my husband works, but I can't believe he'll resist once he sees these.

o

Pauline
Have you thought about posting these as an update for everyone to see? I'm afraid others won't find them in this thread, and I'm sure they'd love to see them as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here