Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deev78

My Medallion cabinets

DeeV78
9 years ago

mightymaxwestie, you had asked for an update on my cabinets. Well good news is that they arrived today. Bad news is that they all still packaged up, and we won't be opening them up for another couple of days while the kitchen and living room get a fresh coat of paint. My contractor will have them installed by the weekend. I will be sure to provide an update and share pics. From the one cabinet (super Susan) that was unpacked, they looked gorgeous!!!!

I ordered Medallion cabinets in silver line Winston door. Perimeter cabinets in Divinity White and island base cabinets in Espresso.

At first I chose Carisle door style, but an experienced KD warned me of the fact that with painted medallion silver line cabinet, mider edges on door tend to expand and show ugly gap. I saw the Brookhill door at a showroom which was gorgeous, but my budget didn't allow for their Designer Gold line, so I picked Winston which was closest in look to Brookhill. This allowed me to splurge on crown molding, light rail molding, and matching drawer fronts and finished sides, and still stay within my budget.

Stay tuned for an update this weekend :)

Comments (8)