Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kal34

White Kitchen with Frosty Carrina Caesarstone

kal34
10 years ago

I have mostly lurked on this forum but I received invaluable information here when we did our gut kitchen renovation. I love how everything turned out and just wanted to post a few pictures for others in the planning stage:

Here is a link that might be useful: photobucket photos

Comments (20)

• kal34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Oh and here are some specific details:

Plain and Fancy frameless cabinets in Cascade finish
    Counters: Caesarstone Frosty Carrina
    Wolf 36'' 6 burner gas range
    Liebherr 36 fridge
    Liebherr 24'' 2 zone wine fridge
    Bosch 500 series dishwasher
    GE microwave

• scrappy25
    10 years ago

lovely and restful, looks so functional too. thanks for posting!

• taggie
    10 years ago

Very pretty kitchen! The counters look amazing. I really like your window treatment. Great kitchen, congrats and enjoy!

• ginny20
    10 years ago

Really pretty, so fresh and bright! Love the pendants, the fabric in the valance, and the red accents - including the knobs. Great job, congratulations!

• motherof3sons
    10 years ago

Beautiful! I hope you are in enjoying the space.

• thynes1501
    10 years ago

Beautiful job, kal34. What is the wall colour?

• kal34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, I am enjoying the space and have been inspired to cook lots of new dishes. The paint is BM classic gray. It was very difficult to find a gray that did not have undertones of blue or lavender.

• geansmarie
    10 years ago

Beautiful! Who makes the lanterns?

• remodelfla
    10 years ago

Love the function of the layout and those pendants are fabulous!

• sanjuangirl
    10 years ago

So pretty! Your choices are really lovely and the lanterns, pendant and valance really give it some punch!
    I hope you enjoy many happy meals in your beautiful kitchen.

• kellyh_2010
    10 years ago

It's beautiful!! Great job - Enjoy!

• kal34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The pendants are by Hudson Valley.

• blondelle
    10 years ago

WOW!!! Gorgeous kitchen! You did a beautiful job. I love white kitchens! I'm thinking of using the Frosty Carrina too. Would you have a closeup though of one of the counters so we can see more of the veining. They show up as almost plain white on my monitor. Is the veining the same all over or are there more pronounced and darker areas of veining too?

• michoumonster
    10 years ago

so soft, pretty and lovely! can you tell me more about your window valance? i love the fabric!

• kal34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

michoumonster--the window valance was from smith and noble, I think they still have it in their latest catalog.

blondelle--the Frosty Carrina does have veining. It is difficult to tell from photos but some areas are more pronounced than others. I love it because it has a little bit of movement without being overwhelming.

• sjhockeyfan325
    10 years ago

Very nice! Let me know how the Frosty Carrina stands up to stains and scratches! (We're doing a very euro-modern white and brown kitchen (white lacquer/acrylic on one wall, and wood-look melamine on the island) and plan to use Ceasarstone in a simple color, but all of a sudden I've gotten concerned about those issues with Ceasarstone)

P.S. That is one very organized spice drawer!

• Sarina
    10 years ago

OMG Love that kitchen :) All the great touches , congrats!!!

• peony4
    10 years ago

Kal34, lovely kitchen! Your pendants are very nice, and I have BM Classic Gray in most of my house... love it.

Can I ask what color grout you used in your subway tile backsplash? I'm at the backsplash stage, and debating on white or a light gray with white tile. Yours looks like the balance between showing the pattern without having too much contrast that I'm looking for.

Thank you! Happy fall cooking.

• maximbella
    10 years ago

Do you still have these pics available by chance?? :)

• sjhockeyfan325
    10 years ago

maximbella, the pictures were still there when I just clicked on the link in the first post.