Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Click clak or Oxo storage bins

Posted by GWlolo (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 24, 13 at 19:38

I am looking for container to store pantry items that are artritis/ elderly hands friendly so that my elderly mom who lives with us can cook easily. If you have Oxo and Click clak, can you let me know which do you prefer? Any other brands?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Click clak or Oxo storage bins

I have Oxo and I've been very happy with them, and I do have some arthritis in my fingers. I liked them so well I bought my 30-something daughter a set for Christmas. She a fan too.

Do be sure to test *all* the lids if you buy a bunch at the same time. Sometimes you get a lid that doesn't seal, which is easy to trade in if you notice right away, but not so cool if you don't notice for several months - you know it'll be the lid for the last container you haven't filled yet!

o
RE: Click clak or Oxo storage bins

I found this set of containers at Walmart when we had a pantry moth infestation. They are really nice and much less expensive than Oxo. Do be careful when washing the lids, as they will fill with water. I don't have arthritis, but would expect these to be easy to open for one who does.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flip-tite storage containers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here