Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rmb808

St. Lucia- Rosewood-Natural Countertops?

RMB808
9 years ago

Aloha Everyone!!!

Happy Fourth of July from the islands! So, we've decided to go through HD for our cabinets since they were having an awesome promotion on cabinets .

For the Kitchen we chose the door style in St. Lucia-Rosewood in natural.

However, were having trouble choosing countertops. We have decided to go with Cambria instead of Viatera Quartz. For some reason, Cambria was significantly cheaper than Viatera. It was about a $5,500 difference!

We wanted to get the style in Torquay below. The Cambria representative stated that this type of countertop will go great with the cabinets which is also my first choice since it's timeless and elegant.

However, the HD KD stated that since the cabinets are pretty "wild" and not "neutral," in style the Torquay countertop from Cambria would be "too much" and will be "sore on the eyes" as time progresses.

I honestly don't think the countertop is "too much" when I compared it with the Rosewood cabinets.

What do you all think of the Torquay countertop from Cambria together with the Rosewood cabinets from Innermost (Elkay)?

Any other suggestions? Yay? Nay?

Thanks everyone!

[Kitchen Countertops[(https://www.houzz.com/products/kitchen-countertops-prbr0-br~t_439) by Other Metro cambriausa.com

Comments (10)