Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
canelita_2

Diamond Cabinets

canelita-2
9 years ago

I purchased Diamond Cabinets for my kitchen through Lowe's a little over 6 years ago.. They are supposed to have a lifetime warranty and at this time I am having an issue with the cabinet's doors ... The edges on most of the doors is kind of fading, becoming discolored and in some of them the finish is like "chipping" or "peeling" (don't know if this is the right word to describe this problem) ... instead of the nice light brown finish (Harvest) one can see just like a creamy color on most of the edges, what looks like if the color is fading...
I am in the process of trying to solve this issue with Diamond Cabinets .. Their customer service has replied to my emails on a timely basis ... I don't like the fact that over the phone their local rep told me, without looking at the cabinets, that it was water damage ...

I wonder if there are any issues like mine out there and would like to share their experience with these cabinets .... The problems I have at this time is with the doors only.

Will keep you posted as to how this develops... Hopefully this will be resolved without any problems and come back to this site with great news that Diamond Cabinets live up to their warranty promise...

Comments (4)