Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can someone good with Photoshop help me, please?

Posted by kaysd (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 15, 13 at 16:48

I know it is a big favor to ask, but there are a few people on GW who are generous with photoshopping images to help other members.

I am trying to picture this hood in my kitchen. Could someone please superimpose the hood on my kitchen picture? To give the scale, my range is 36" wide, the opening between upper cabinets is 48" wide, and the hood would be 42" wide, so there would be a 3" gap between hood and uppers on each side.

TIA to anyone who can help!

photo IMG_8556_zpsad82ed87.jpg

photo Wolfhood_1.jpg

photo Wolfhood_2.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can someone good with Photoshop help me, please?

I'm not a photoshop expert, but cutting and pasting in powerpoint (if you have it) is pretty easy to get a good idea. (i use the remove background tool and then copy/paste, resize).
hope that helps!

o

Thank you, Michoumonster! That really helps me visualize it.

o

Nice job Michoumonster! kaysd - I've found that it you can take a picture from straight on, it's much easier to photoshop.

Love your luce di luna; looked for, lusted after, but couldn't find slabs I liked.

The hood looks great IMHO. Best, oldbat2be

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here