Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grohe LadyLux faucet chrome finish with Satin Nickel hardware?

Posted by spartans99 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 28, 14 at 16:21

We are about to purchase the new Grohe Ladylux3 Cafe Touch faucet in Chrome. I will also have a chrome faucet in the prep/bar space on other side of kitchen.

We are looking to pair it with the Amerock Mulholland collection of pulls in Satin Nickel finish.

Does anyone have pics of chrome faucets with satin nickel hardware? DH isn't thrilled on having two different hardware finishes, but I don't know that I want the chrome pulls everywhere.

Thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grohe LadyLux faucet chrome finish with Satin Nickel hardware

I'm curious about this too. I like satin pulls, but LOVE chrome faucets.

o

I have a chrome faucet and brushed satin pulls. They look fine together. The brushed satin matches the stainless appliances. You can't really see much in any photos. I think the satin nickel or brushed stainless faucets are too dull looking. I like shiny chrome faucets.

photo DSCN2312.jpg

o

We have the opposite. Brushed faucet and polished nickel knobs and pulls. Looks fine. We're seeing people mix gold, silver, and bronze now. Polished and brushed silver mix seems quite tame.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here