Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kristen_hallock

Satin Nickel Bar pulls - moderately priced

Kristen Hallock
10 years ago

I need to buy hardware for my cabinets. What I would like to do it use 2 sizes depending on the cabinet door/drawer size.

I like the 128mm CC Bar pull size for my smaller drawers and upper cabinets. This measures about 7.25" in total length. Then I would like to use a larger size (like maybe 11 or 12") for my larger drawers and my lower pantry cabinet doors. So i'd like something that comes in both sizes.

I dont want to spend a fortune though if I dont have to. I have ALOT of cabinets. I need 30 of the smaller bars and 15 of the larger size.

I saw Hafele ones that look OK (online) but are those really cheap? They only come in Stainless steel too and I kind of like Satin Nickel better (my appliances are stainless though, so maybe I should stick with stainless?) I don't want to buy the bottom of the barrel, but I dont need to spend $20 per pull either.

I was looking at the Top Knobs Hopewell but i was hoping to get something slightly less expensive. But I will go with the Top Knobs if its worth it.

Advice?

Comments (4)