Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gray Paint for Cabs--Bee?? Anyone??

Posted by christine40 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 12, 13 at 15:31

I am looking for a BM gray to use for our master bath vanity. Can't find any old posts with the gray's that Bee used in her kitchen.

Anyone have any good grays??

TIA
christine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gray Paint for Cabs--Bee?? Anyone??

My island is close to BM Hearthstone. It isn't a BM Color, it is called London Fog, it's a catalyzed lacquer. The surrounding cabinets are on the London Fog strip, it's the lightest gray on there, almost reads white. I don't have a BM color close to it.

Sally Wheat's famous kitchen is BM Fieldstone. A bit greenish-gray.

I think Michelle16 went with Fieldstone too.

google searches will bring up both of those kitchens

o

If you want to go dark, another BM gray option is Chelsea gray. Did our kitchen pantry cabs in it and they are gorgeous. Will post pics soon after flooring goes in!

o

thanks guys! I don't want to go too dark--thinking "medium gray" if such a thing exists? it's a tiny master bath. Thinking lighter (white/gray) countertop, medium gray toned vanity, lighter gray floor---shower--not a clue yet!

o

Hi christine-just saw this, I used BM- stone harbor gray, very pretty light to medium soft gray with no undertones, it's the cabinetry on the back wall.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here