Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathyny76

Which color pulls?

Kathy Rivera
10 years ago

I'm trying to decide on pull color. It will either be ORB or "brushed nickel" (meaning - something silvery and pretty matte,not ness. nickel). I picked up two super cheapies at HD to compare. The problem of course - I like the ORB on the stained cabs and the metal on the painted. I think I don't like the ORB on the cream cabs b/c it sticks out too much. I had originally planned on all pulls, but now wonder if I should do ORB b/c I think I prefer it more, but do knobs on the painted uppers? OR, maybe I'm preferring the ORB b/c it's more traditional than the silver one I got and I'm actually being drawn to the style and not the color?

So, any thoughts for me? I'll go with a stainless/brushed metal faucet either way and a stainless sink. I also have stainless appliances if that factors in your opinions at all. And below is a picture of what likely will be my counter (going tomorrow to confirm!).

Lastly, the bronzish one is what's on my cabs right now. I like the tone, actually, but the bronze ones I find are all out of the cheap range I'm looking to stay in for pulls (already way over budget...) So bronze is out.

Comments (3)