Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please rand three drawer / cabinet pulls

Posted by Jaynes123 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 14 at 14:09

White cabs, black granite, doing black pulls.
Pulls will be horizontal on drawers and cabinets
 photo KITCHENHANDLES2_zps945d29e5.jpg
Intending stove w/ pictures and bar wall pictures to be focal points so not wanting something not distracting yet also not just smooth bar. Would like a little detail or texture.

Please rank these 1 2 3 most fav to least fav

photo Untitledxx_zps61ba6234.png

ALSO
Photoshoped this one below, cant seem to find it in black but could swear I once did. Would appreciate if anyone's seen it to direct me to it.
 photo Untitled2_zps57f509d3.png

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please rand three drawer / cabinet pulls

I think any will do..I like the rounded ones more.

What is that space above the pantry size cabs? Open display or is something going in there?

Scroll or beaded would be my first choices. Your art work is florals? If yes then the scroll would be my first choice.

o

I like #1

Or possibly the photoshopped one.

Next would be scroll.

Lattice, last.

o

Those high openings are above a fridge and a freezer column, open space. Most likely will have faux plants,

o

Beaded, photo-shopped, lattice, then scroll last

o

Jaynes - Mind telling me about your range choice in the midst of this? Truly blue? (I'm getting a cobalt BlueStar, but just a 30")

o

I like the beaded. Lattice will distract and I wouldn't want to clean them. Scroll looks inexpensive (which is the nice way of saying cheap).

o

Beaded. The others look more fussy, and, hence, will detract from the artwork IMHO.

o

Cal, its not truly blue, its Bluestar cobalt blue *wink*
I sent you a message :D

o

Funny, I added the beaded at the last minute and so far its everyones voted for it as first choice..

Understand its a more classic look but I also figured with the them being only 3-4" that the patterns would barely be noticeable, that all three would close to looking the same unless close up to them.

Im so opinionated on other stuff so when Im torn on something like this, really appreciate hearing others opinions on them, thanks!

o

Beaded is my favorite.

o

Definitely the beaded (before I looked at comments. I didn't think the vote would be so one-sided.)

o

B, S, L, in that order. Any texture will take some mindful cleaning.

o

I like the beaded one. The others are a little too busy for my taste.

o

Sorry, I like the beaded too, and then scroll. I really don't like the lattice. It looks too boxy.

o

Another vote for the bead.

o

Beaded.

o

I vote for the lattice. I like the tracery of the lattice and the idea of seeing through to the wood of the cabinet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here