Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Delivery Issues on Bosch 800 Series Range

Posted by bonnie879 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 4, 14 at 13:35

I would like to know if anyone else is having trouble getting delivery of the new Bosch 800 Series ranges? I have placed an order for the dual fuel 800 Series range over a month ago and neither my appliance dealer nor Bosch can give me even an estimated delivery date. I have been in touch with both. I'm very upset with Bosch because I can't get any answers whether these are being shipped yet. If I don't get any answers, I'm going to have to buy a range that I actually can get delivered and the one I really want is the Bosch, but how long am I expected to wait?? I need a range!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Delivery Issues on Bosch 800 Series Range

I bought the Bosch HEI8054U 800 range and the Bosch B22CT80SNS 800 French Door Refrigerator on May 16th and they're not in yet. Unlike you, my new kitchen isn't quite ready for them to arrive though.

o

Did they tell you it would be a long wait or give you an approximate delivery date? I need to know if any if the 800 series are being shipped yet! I ordered Model HDI8054U.

o

I was told July 18 arrival. I sure hope there's no problem as I've had custom cabinets built around those specific appliance measurements.

o

Still no dates on my end. In fact, nobody ever gets back to me so I keep emailing an leaving messages at Bosch. Please let me know if they arrive on the 18th!

o

That's a week away. I finally spoke to bosch (very nice man finally called me back) and he said they are back ordered and no clue when they will ship. Some are going out slowly though but he wasn't sure where abouts. And he understood if I needed to cancel my order and buy something in stock. Not very comforting!

o

My Bosch appliances have arrived.

o

How do you like your new Bosch range and refrigerator?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here