Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Filtered Hot and Cold Hot Water Undercounter systems

Posted by northbeachsf (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 12:39

I have read the old threads about filtered systems and looking for more recent reviews about a system that has:
+ instant hot dispenser
+ cold chiller systems
+ filter.

We have ordered a Miele fridge and it does not have a water dispenser. I am also not that interested in a whole house filter.

The only product I have seen that is fairly extensive has one (single, solo, uno) bad review: Everpure Helia Instant Hot Water & Water Chiller
It is expensive at that ($1.2K).

I am thinking of doing some combo of the following:
+ Multi-Pure Filter (Good Consumer Rep.)
+ InSinkErator Hot Water Tank and Filtration System (Reviews are mixed)
+ Water Chillers (No single brand has great reviews and read that they are noisy)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Filtered Hot and Cold Hot Water Undercounter systems

I used the ISE filter/hot/cold(not chilled) and it was good. OUr water doesn't taste bad so I don't know how good the filter is, but the hot was very nice. I had an issue after installation (GC was an idiot) and customer service was really good and didn't just keep bank hours.

o

Have you considered Grohe? Check out these links.

Grohe Blue for cold water

Grohe red for hot water

o

My GC sent me to a store and the rep. recommended the Bodyglove system (having flashbacks from the 80s).

http://bodyglove.waterinc.com/

In my area, we generally have great water. He said that he used to have an RO system and switched to this. He wants minerals in his water and wants just the chemicals removed.

@gemcap: I will check out Grohe. They look great. Thanks

o

Grohe is stunning! However, it looks they do not offer the Grohe Red in North America and the Grohe Blue is crazy expensive.

Now looking for feedback on:
+Bodyglove
+Aqua-pure
+Multi-Pure

Salesperson has me leaning towards Bodyglove--still awfully expensive to get all three (hot/cold/filter).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here