Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help finding certain dinnerware pattern

Posted by acey (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 28, 14 at 12:35

There is a pattern I saw just not 2 days ago on internet, did not save it, now can't find it....could have been on Amazon, Macy's, Overstock, etc.
It is dinnerware...the plate is a Red background with 2 golden Pears off to the right, and the greenish pear leaf cluster above where the pear stem would be, and another lone leaf offset to the lower left of the plate. The smaller plate was exactly the same.

The dinnerware was of one material which I forget, but the mugs were made of stonewear...I guess that keeps in the heat of the beverage better.

It was not expensive...$39.00 for 16 piece service for 4, if that helps. And I think I read that it was a "new" pattern.

If anyone can find or suggest a few patterns that may be what I'm trying to find, please respond, and thank you so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help finding certain dinnerware pattern

This one?

Here is a link that might be useful: Walmart Fruitful Harvest

o

That's the one! Thanks!

o

Wow! Isn't that impressive! Nicely done, malna.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here