Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marazzi Timeless Collection - Calacatta Pearl?

Posted by remodel-mama (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 17, 10 at 12:25

Hi,

I posted this on the bath forum, but thought some of you kitchen people may have some experience with this tile.

I am looking for a faux marble tile in porcelain. I found the Marazzi Timeless Collection online (haven't seen it in person yet). What I love about is that it's color body porcelain and it comes in a 3x6 size and even a hex for the floor! And it's cheap!

http://www.marazzitile.com/series/timeless-collection

Has anyone used this tile? If so, do you have any pics to share?? This search for tile is seriously making me crazy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Marazzi Timeless Collection - Calacatta Pearl?

it looks great but where do you see the prices? thanks for posting this.

o

Hi Scrappy25 - I saw it at FastFloors.com for $3.51/sf (fo the 12" x 12"). The 3x6 is $4.41/sf. The hex mosaic is a bit pricey -- $22.65/sf -- but if you don't want to deal with real marble, it might be worth it. I was out looking at tile today and no one seemed to know of this line or have a sample -- maybe it's a new collection?

Here is a link that might be useful: Timeless Collection 12 x 12 $3.51/sf

o

This may be old news for remodel-mama, but I just got a sample of the Calcutta Pearl today. It is beautiful - looks like marble without the hassle. I got my sample from South Cypress. Plan on doing my shower surround in it. It was just what I was looking for!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here