Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kitchen spec list

Posted by plumberry (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 24, 13 at 11:49

does anyone have a kitchen spec list? I am meeting with the contractor today and though I think I've got everything covered, I'd like to double check --if anyone can post.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kitchen spec list

I think the reason no one responded is because a list could be SO long - and everyone's list is going to be different, based on size of kitchen, cooking style, and budget.

We don't know if this is a new build or remodel, if you have a plan, if you have chosen appliances, if this is an initial meeting of a final meeting before ordering cabinets.

I do hope the meeting went well!

This post was edited by annkh on Wed, Jul 24, 13 at 23:29

o
RE: kitchen spec list

Thanks annkh. I think I was just getting anxious and was afraid I'd forget something important. It all went fine. I found something on houzz about remodels that covered the basics. Thank you for explaining. sorry for being so narrow minded.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here