Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
liya2012

Wall Color!

Alia Al
11 years ago

Hi everyone, this is my first post so please bare with me.

My husband and I just bought our first home. The first thing we are working on is the kitchen, we already chose the cabinets and counter top. Now it's time to choose the paint. The backslash will be later due to cost :(

Hopefully I will attach the computer generated picture of our kitchen, so you can help me choose the paint color. Cabinets are maple, countertop is hard to describe it is white/beige with speckle of honey. Just now I figured that I don't have the color of the floor!! We are going to the house later on today so I will make sure to take pictures of that.

My question is what color would you recommend to paint the walls? Keep in mind one wall will have no cabinets, but I've already saw two stainless steel shelves from IKEA that I'm planning to get (didn't get it because I'm waiting for the kitchen to be installed to make my final decision).

I'm soo happy to find this website, I've been lurking here for some time and everyone seems very helpful and knowledgeable. I'm so afraid to make the wrong choice because honestly we can't afford to redo things. So whatever we do we will need to live with.

Can't wait to hear your opinions. One last thing I'm planning to go soon to see the backslash just to have an idea of the things we have available and to try to figure out the final look of our kitchen.

Thanks in advance.

Liya.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH