Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Everyday kitchen tours

Posted by mermanmike (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 9, 13 at 10:14

I was thinking about how Gardenweb is filled with an amazing amount of knowledge and expertise regarding planning the perfect kitchen, often dream kitchens, but there is relatively little posting by folks just wanting to share what they love about their current, not recently renovated kitchen. I for one would love to see tours of people's kitchen that aren't necessarily magazine-like showstoppers but still represent a place of great sentiment and warmth. I just know there are many of you out there... 😊

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Everyday kitchen tours

I linked to my almost finished kitchen reveal, because down a ways in the thread are two pictures of my old kitchen before I renovated last fall. In my old kitchen, I had a hand-painted mural on all the walls throughout the kitchen and pantry. Leaves and grass under the open counters, meadows and trees above the counters, including as my backsplash. The paint was easy to keep clean and the mural was so pretty. It was one of the best things about the old space. I miss the mural sometimes and look at these pictures a bit nostalgically.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pictures of old mural

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here