Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
momof8591_gw

help please

momof8591
9 years ago

I have been remodeling and building on my house for what seems like forever .First year a kitchen update,second year a large bathroom update ,than we built a 20x46 addition. I have ordered top of the line Medallion cabinets from Menards 6 times in the last 3 years.A lot of $ worth of cabinets. On the seventh time I ordered the gal working had to go get her kids at the babysitter and left me sitting, the assistant manger that just started working at Mernards finished helping me. She was new and admitted she didn't know what she was doing . I live about 120 miles away and didnt want to come back. Long story short they placed two orders of the same thing and canceled one at Mernards but not at Medallion,(so they got two I only paid for one ),ordered the cheaper grade with the laminate in stood of plywood.I wanted the higher grade as in the previous orders of the same wood, style, and stain. I am sure that they were told to order the higher grade .I and they missed one word premium choice and choice was ordered and was what was paid for. What should I do ? How much different are they? I called and talked to the department mgr and she admitted that the the girl got in trouble for leaving me ,the other one didnt know what she was doing,and I got what I paid for. What should I do? Please help.

Comment (1)