Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help me find these pulls in nickel!

Posted by bsmith1 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 16, 13 at 9:42

I'm in love with the Martha Stewart Bedford canopy pull (pic below). I love how it looks in brass, but brass is just the wrong finish for my kitchen. I'd love to find something just like it in polished nickel.

I bought the Duluth pull from RH (link below), but the slight differences just made it seem much too modern for the look I'm after. Specifically, the screw areas on the side of the Duluth just came out to the side as a rectangle (instead of the "notched" look the Martha pull has) and the area on the side of the pull that "waterfalls" was curved inward instead of a straight line.

I feel like I've looked all over to no avail. Would any of you kitchen masterminds be able to point me in the direction of something close??

Here is a link that might be useful: RH Duluth that is too modern

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help me find these pulls in nickel!

Schaub cup pull style #743-AN is not exact but is very pretty. I also just love the Schaub French Farmhouse cup pull style #265AN. I will keep looking when I have time during the day.

o

The 743 is nice (and it appears to come in polished nickel as well as the antique nickel). I think I love the square-ness of the Martha because I'm going with hexagonal knobs, so the less rounded shape speaks to those. Thanks for the leads!

o

Bsmith, I am wondering if you are searching for bin pulls as opposed to cup pulls? A quick google search brought up these pulls, listed as bin pulls. I do hope you find what you're looking for. Take a wander through the attached site for a few more ideas!

Here is a link that might be useful: Perhaps this style?

o

countrycottage - I have looked at either/both. It seems some sites list all of those types of pulls under one category or another. I like the one you linked, that's definitely along the right lines. Thanks!

o

www.kennedyhardware.com might have something for you. You cannot beat their prices. Wait, maybe you can...but I gave up trying.

o

i saw these amerock rochdale cup pulls. they look a little more boxy though.

Here is a link that might be useful: amerock rochdale cup pull

o

michoumonster - Yeah, those are similar to the RH Duluth. It just ends up feeling too modern. Thanks for the idea, though!

o

i just ran across this one when looking for edge pulls on houzz. they have a few models that look nice.

Here is a link that might be useful: nanz pulls

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here