Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: Gemcap & others

Posted by CEFreeman (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 9:21

Most of you don't have email responses enabled, and some (Gemcap!) don't even have the option to email you back via your homepage.

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I am sorry you understand, with it meaning you've I experienced such a loss, but appreciate you letting me know you're thinking of us.

Big holes in the heart, this is!
Sincerely,
Christine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Gemcap & others

I'm love to see a photo of Morgan, and heat how you got her. What's your favorite story?

o

I didn't know. I'm so sorry Christine.

o

Christine, I'm so sorry about Morgan. I hope you can take a little comfort that she was with the person she loved most when she departed. I'm sending you a hug ((((())))).

o

Christine, I'm writing this with tears in my eyes...I have been there and my heart hurts for you. It takes the most unselfish love to do what you did, but that doesn't make it any easier. Morgan is with my Bosco in Heaven, tearing up the landscape, ears flying in the wind, young again, full of life and joy. They're waiting for us.....and I do believe that we will see them again. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

This post was edited by BoffyLou on Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 21:59

o

Christine. I'm so sorry. Not sure what you've done with Morgan, but can affirm how much it helped to bring home my beloved Hobbes and bury him on our property. (Hugs)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here