Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Liberty Step-Edge Pulls from HD - anyone used?

Posted by seosmp (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 7, 13 at 9:17

Hi,

I was considering using the Liberty Step-Edge Cabinet Hardware Pulls from Home Depot. By chance has anyone here used them? How are they holding up? Pictures?

I was planning on using 2 pulls on drawers that are 30+" and using a single pull on drawers that are less than 30". Does that make sense?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Liberty Step-Edge Pulls from HD - anyone used?

Seos I used two pulls on my thirty six inch drawers and that worked fine the six inch pulls in my hardware are big though so I think one 6 inch pull would have been fine also.

o

Like this?

Looks nice. Have you tried these out in person? It is a good width side to side and a good depth for your fingers? Is it nicely finished on the back side so it's comfortable for your fingers? If the look, the finish, and the size work for you, this should be a good choice.

o

Thanks for the replies!

Yes, like that! I did get one in person and it seems nice enough.

I actually plan to use different hardware finishes on my espresso cherry and glazed maple cabinets, so need pulls that are the same but different finishes... which this one has...

Ok, so two 4" pulls on 30" drawers would be ok I suppose.

Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here