Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joygreenwald

Cross post with flooring: Anyone used Coretec?

joygreenwald
9 years ago

I am posting this here because this forum is a lot more active than flooring. (Ok, I only gave them for12 hours to respond before deciding to post here too, but I did try there first ;) )

I have searched and searched, but I haven't seen any threads talking about Coretec--tons of other LVP info but nothing about Coretec. We are looking for something interlocking in a blue/ gray plank. The aren't many, or almost any, other options. These look promising, but I'd love some real unbiased information. One of the only other options I can find its a Karndean plank, but it's glue down.

Coretec it's supposed to be 100% water proof, but it has a cork layer for a supposedly softer floor. Mostly, we we looking at it for color and ease of install. DH does not want laminate or real wood in the kitchen. Our dogs eat and drink on the floor (no, we don't have an alternative) and our kids don't clean up spills promptly. So, vinyl it is. We have luxury vinyl planks in our playroom and love them. Neither of us love the sheet vinyl, so please don't recommend it. We'll go with a cherry colored plank before switching to sheet. But we really do like the blue/ gray with our natural cherry cabinets and bross blue counters.

Anyone? Thanks!

Comments (4)