Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Deal of the Day @ Amazon- Insinkerator 63% off

Posted by MizLizzie (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 14, 14 at 6:14

Insinkerator Evolution 1-HP. Just passing it on for those in reno. I know these are oft-debated here, but that looks like an awesome bargain. Hey, five stars!

Here is a link that might be useful: Deal of the Day

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Deal of the Day @ Amazon- Insinkerator 63% off

Not as good a deal as they make it out to be, but a good deal. I mean really, $625 regular price?!

I put two in my kitchen remodel two years ago. The one at my main sink died about 14 months after installation. The motor worked but one of the bolts that held the grinding plates in place sheared off and chewed up the interior. Insinkerator was great about handling it. Sent out a repairman pretty promptly and, based on my description of what happened, brought out a replacement GD so it was replaced same day. The tech that replaced it said he'd seen a problem like it before. The other one has been problem free as has the replacement.

o
RE: Deal of the Day @ Amazon- Insinkerator 63% off

Hey I came here to post the same deal! Although I got a Waste King that I am really happy with (8 months in) thought someone would like to know about this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here