Thu, Jul 7, 11 at 1:18

Photobucket

Fire & Ice

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/Sonshineonme/Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations Cabernet/kitchen008.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

Photobucket

Stainless appliances, Stainless light & switch covers, Stainless garbage can, Stainless telephone, Jeffery Court Fire & Ice Quartz with 1 5/8 Amber, Garnet, Clear & Black inserts. Peach inserts removed. Black Pearl Granite, Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations Paint for Cabinets (color Cabernet.) Under cabinet lighting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a photobucket link below and here is a facebook link also.

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=edgewater tower 1&init=quick&tas=0.2717782538493137#!/media/set/?set=a.163177290418965.41773.100001800850179

Here is a link that might be useful: kks_kitchen completed

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kks_kitchen Fire & Ice & Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations Co

What a sensational and stylish change. You must be incredibly proud of yourself. And you will have the additional joy of explaining that you turned your not-quite-sow's ear into a genuine silk purse with -- ta tum --Rustoleum.

You should definitely think about sending Rustoleum Transformations your before and after pics. Congratulations.

o

I have always loved F&I and you did a fantastic job repurposing perfectly fine cabinets. Great Job!!!

o

Really nice. Great job. How long did it take you to do the cabinets?

I'm always amazed at the great transformations that I see here. This really is a great group of talented people on this forum. Thanks for sharing this with us.

o

wow! awesome transformation!

o

Love the cabinet color! The granite and BS look great together.

o

Thanks to all. To beekeeperswife: It was alittle time consuming but I worked hit & miss. Between picking up kids at school, family Dr. visits etc. I used 4 coats of paint instead of the suggested 2 because my cabinets were so heavily grained and I didn't want much of it to show through. I also did the inside of doors as nice as the outside. It took 2 $80 kits. ($160.00) for an entire new look. Purchased at L*we's. Happy to answer any other questions. There is no quote "Sanding" but you have to degloss. Not quite so hard. If I had a helper it would have went twice as quick. LOL

Here is a link that might be useful: facebook link to my pics

o

It looks like your previous kitchen grew up ;) That sure is a lot of bang for your buck (and hard work). Your kitchen was truly transformed!

o

Your kitchen is fabulous. The colors and textures are rich and luxurious to the eye yet maintain that indefinable "livability factor" that makes it feel comfortable.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here