Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jaynes123_gw

White Blanco sink anyone? Just some minor panic ...

jaynes123_gw
9 years ago

Our White Blanco Diamond Siligranit sink arrived for our new construction home being built 2 hrs away. Opened it to inspect, which was fine, knowing would have to repackage for next trip to beach house.

One thing I did was test out its amazing large size by placing our large skillet in it plenty of room BUT soon as I picked it up, realized it left a mark on the bottom.

I was concerned my BF, whome I sold on the pricier sink would overreact so I didnt say anything, wet my finger and was able to wipe off the mark. He was waiting to retape it and package it where it sits in the garage.

Im just concerned now that this is a sign it will mark up easy, Granted I got the mark off easy enough but wondering if any other owners of white blancos are out there and can comment about them showing marks from pots / pans.

Seems like everyones getting color other than white but I do prefer the look of white sink in black granite top to accent white cabinets. Starting to wonder if I shouldve gotten black and if this white siligranites going to end up regular mark removal.

Comment (1)