Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cabinetmaker in Phoenix AZ area

Posted by bab3615 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 12, 12 at 0:32

I would appreciate suggestions for a local cabinet maker in Phoenix AZ area to make high quality painted finish cabinets imitating Crown Point inset style quality and finish. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cabinetmaker in Phoenix AZ area

I don't know if he does painted cabs, but we were totally pleased with Woodbee Customs, 602-284-8279. Tony was fantastic (we had him do all the cabs in our gutted kitchen, both bathrooms, laundry room and hall during a huge remodel two years ago). We did not do painted, but his work is top notch and his prices very reasonable. I am sure he could show you samples or give you references for folks he has done painted cabs for (if he does them).

I don't have time to try to figure out how to post pix, but if you message me (I think you can do that?) with your email address, I'll try to email you some.

o

3mutts Thanks for the info. Our Kitchen and bathrooms are gutted as well:(. I will look into Woodbee Customs. I can't figure out how to send a message directly to you and probably best not to put my personal email on here. If I can figure out how to send message directly to you I will. If anyone has tips on how to do that please let me know.

o

bab3615, did you find a cabinetmaker and are you happy?
Looking a cabinets now about 24lf (galley kit, and pantry in lndr), have 4 bids from 4200 - 10,000.(framed and framless PCS) but thinking of looking for a custom build. I looked at Woodbee pics on facebook and they looked good.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here