Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kateskouros

no news is good news

kateskouros
12 years ago

sort of. i just saw an old post bee posted to me from june so i thought i'd update. i wish i could say i knew what was going on at the house but i don't really know, nor do i care!

i'm in the caribbean with the kids and haven't been home for close to a month. we've been here for two weeks but had a ton of activities going on at school before they were off for summer break. in fact, we never even had a chance to tell the GC we were leaving. i know that may be hard to believe, but it's true!

my husband flew home last week but has been so busy he hasn't had a thorough look yet. but when i talked to him yesterday he sais we're "very close". but we've BEEN very close for months! this has been the source of my frustration.

i think this vacation is just what i needed. i feel much calmer and i know it will get done soon. we have water and the electricianis there finishing up everything we need for a CO. i also hear the mason is finishing up as well. of course the painter -notice i said PAINTER, singular -is slow as molasses. there were more but somehow now there is just ONE guy left to finish up what i consider to be a pretty big house.

but as i said, i'm in the caribbean, mon. i'm not worried about no ting.

until next week when i return home. thanks bee, for asking about me. i'm sorry i've been slacking off here lately. i promise i'll try to be more helpful in the coming months.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts