Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scullery_gw

Newbie introduction

scullery
10 years ago

Hello!

I've been a quiet lurker for some time, but I wanted to introduce myself before posting any questions or responses to the kitchen forum. There have been so many great threads here -- thank you so much to everyone who has contributed! I've learned a lot and taken copious notes.

We currently are working with an architect to finalize an addition to a house we moved into last year. We have a floor plan we're pretty happy with, but DH works in a business that ebbs and flows seasonally (as do, alas, our available funds). I'm not sure how soon we'll be able to move forward with getting bids. The good news is that the entire new kitchen will be in the addition, so I can camp out in the old kitchen indefinitely while researching the appropriate cabinet line or hunting down the perfect quartzite slab. (At least I'm trying to see this as good -- maybe not so much 18 months from now.)

Not much to say yet, but I'm sure that will change soon, as I'm well on my way to TKO. Just thought I should start by saying hi.

Comments (3)