Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
slush1422

Kitchen almost complete - Arabesque Backsplash?!

slush1422
11 years ago

My fellow TKOers! I am asking your help once again. You have all been so helpful in the past and I know I can count on you. Mosaic Tile Stone - the company that sells the beautiful Arabesque tiles that were in Bee's previous kitchen is having a contest on Facebook. There are 7 of us competing and we had to create a Pinterest board of our Dream Kitchen. The person with the most votes on their photo of the board wins a $300 gift card. I would LOVE to be able to get the Arabesque backsplash in our kitchen. It it one of the few things left to do. It's been about a year now that we've been "almost done" and we have no backsplash yet.

ALL you have to do is "Like" my photo of the board I created on their page. Pretty please with sugar on top help me out! My name is in the description "Gina". Thanks in advance! Click Here and Like the photo

From STILL not finished kitchen

Here is a link that might be useful: Vote Here by Liking the photo of my board

Comments (20)

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

Hi Slush!! Long time no see!

I think I had to log I to facebook to "like" this. I did and marked it as such. I hope you win! It would be nice to see you win....and finish! (Says someone with no bs herself!)

P.s. It was great to see your kitchen again!

• RobertoLee
    11 years ago

Good to see Slush..This is really a wonderful pics and extremely great work done. Just bought a new kitchen cabinets. See the picture. It is still under construction and I am redecorating my Kitchen room according to my kitchen cabinets.

• slush1422
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Breezy!! I had to take a break but now I'm dying to finish the kitchen already and post some "completed" photos!

• clarygrace
    11 years ago

Happy to have voted! your kitchen is beautiful!!!

• CEFreeman
    11 years ago

HELP!!!

Slush, I hit the button without my glasses on and hit UNLIKE! I want to change it how do I do it!?!

I am so (stupid) Sorry!!!!1
    Quick.
    Tell me.

• CEFreeman
    11 years ago

Ok.
    Feeling really stupid here.
    I didn't notice it changed to unlike after I clicked like.
    I liked you.

I dislike Facebook, but I like your kitchen!
    Good luck with the contest.

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

There should not be a dislike button - but I will vote for you!!

• slush1422
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you so much everyone!! I appreciate your taking the time to vote. I'm pretty sure I'm the only contestant that actually has a kitchen ready for backsplash. It would so great to be able to get the tiles.

• debrak_2008
    11 years ago

Voted. Good luck!

• williamsem
    11 years ago

Voted! You're also probably the only one with a forum full of people pulling for you. Hope you win! It would look so nice in that kitchen.

• ayerg73
    11 years ago

Done - good luck!!!

• bahacca
    11 years ago

I voted yesterday and you were in the lead:-)

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

But of course we Like it! Good Luck!!!

• slush1422
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all so much!!! The contest is until the 15th - hoping I keep the lead. You guys are awesome!

• enduring
    11 years ago

Good luck to you!

• dragonfly08
    11 years ago

Love it and "liked" it! Good luck!!

• cakelly1226
    11 years ago

Liked it today and really think it deserves to be in your kitchen!

• slush1422
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks so much!!! I am definitely in the lead. I did have a bit of a bummer though Saturday and I wanted to mention it for you Quartzite owners. I was re-sealing my Quartzite and realized that it now has two HUGE etched spots. We had a BBQ last weekend and I had a dispenser of Beergaritas (tequila, beer, limeade, and lots of lime juice) and I guess someone had spilled some and it didn't get wiped up right away. I am so tempted now to try at evenly etch the rest of it. I'm probably the only one who will really notice it though.

Hopefully I will win this contest so once I have that beautiful Arabesque backsplash, REALLY no one will notice the etchings!

• slush1422
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I won guys!!!!!!!!!! Looks like as soon as the Arabesque is back in stock I'll be getting my BS finally done! Thank you again so much for taking the time to help me out.

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

Hooray!! Many congrats. If I could have voted for you more than once, I would have.

I cannot wait to see your kitchen done!! You will, of course, be beating me... ;)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor