Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
xc60

Kitchen Layout - Help Needed with Drawers :)

xc60
10 years ago

Hello GW members, I was needing some input regarding mostly the refrigerator wall cabinet layout on our new build.
The length of run is around 76" beside the fridge. Right now the KD has got two sets of pot & pan drawers 38" wide. I'm thinking they maybe too wide. I'm wondering if I should add a cabinet closest to the fridge and then some aprox 32" pot & pan drawers in the middle then another cabinet at the other end. Or would that be worse?

My kitchen now is laid out very similar now and have 74" on the fridge wall. I have three 16 1/2" drawers with cabinets under neath and just under 24" pot and pan drawers on the end. Measurements are aprox as I'm not too good at the whole figuring out thing, lol.

Here are some photos of the layout now and one of my existing cabinet run which layout I do some what like. We will not be doing the built-in coffee maker or microwave in the new kitchen. The dishwasher will be dishwasher drawers, and there will be a built-in trash pullout right of the sink.

Also wondering if it would look better to have three doors above the 36" range instead of the two?

Any help with layout would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (7)