Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Kitchen completed!!Classic kitchen

Posted by rosema12 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 7, 09 at 21:33

Ok here is the link to my new kitchen. WE started our complete home remodel, new bed/bath, hardwood floors, kitchen and finally after 4 mths completed. Attchd is the link to the kitchen. the old kitchen was an old oak cabinet and linoleum floor.

New is Chocolate Espresso finish cabinets -Oc cabinet wholesalers/cabinet company here/manufacturing company overseas, semicustom.
Appliances all stainless steel Kitchen Aide, Fridge is 48". double ovens under counter, we use to have wall ovens and it took up alot of space Now we can have more counter top space.. I love my TV, and coffee nook and our separate wine nook. Got that idea of stacking the wine instead of the crisscross look from peeps here.

Appliances: kitchen aide
love!!
Hood: modern aire /hood is 48, stove is 36
Ceramic tile:eleganza mushroom
Backsplash: wine/grape bunch/decora and tiles is similar to the flooring but a bit lighter
Counter: silestone- sienna ridge, it's beautiful not too dark and pulled all the colors together.
Lighting: Lighting direct and Bellacor.
Table/chairs/barstool: crate and barrel almost perfect match to my cabinets!
curtains: target!
accessories: homegoods/kirklands etc..
paint: dunn edwards: low lustre= Almond latte
pantry door, home depot.

http://s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww175/rosema12/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Kitchen completed!!Classic kitchen

Beautiful Kitchen! Where are your barstool and dining chairs from?

o

Rosema,

Your kitchen looks wonderful! I remember when you ordered the cabinets. Are you happy with everything? Can you name the company now? I still have two bathrooms and a basement kitchen to do, so am always looking for sources.

o

Love it! The Silestone is beautiful!

o

I love your cabinets! Beautiful colour and lovely kitchen! Congratulations.

o

Love this. The cabinets are so rich looking!

o

Very, very nice! I love the richness of the cabinets and the Silestone together. It looks fabulous!

Congratulations and enjoy your wonderful new kitchen!

o

Rosema12, I love the large tiles on your floor, love the backsplash as well as the rich dark cabinets and the updated changes you made. Thanks for sharing. I provided the link below to make it easier to click rather than copy and paste.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rosema12- New Kitchen completed!!Classic kitchen

o

Your new kitchen is beautiful. I love the richness of your cabinet colors and the combonation of your counters/tile and flooring with the cabinet colors. You did a fantastic job!

o

Looks fabulous. What was the manufacturer of the cabinets?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here