Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone identify this backsplash?

Posted by joygreenwald (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 21:30

I think I finally choose a counter, duo now I'm working on the backslash. I was browsing Google Images (like ya do) and found an image I really like. But, of course, they are selling cabinets and don't mention what the backlash is. This is the link to the image: http://tinyurl.com/netmfay (It was long, so I used tinyurl.) Anyone know what it is or know other similar looks?

Thanks!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Mystery Backsplash

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone identify this backsplash?

Holy cow, I must be learning good search terms in my research! Found them! Scroll down the page a bit.

Here is a link that might be useful: The tiles!

o

More dimensional tiles from Heath

Here is a link that might be useful: Heath dimensional tile

o

You are awesome! I suspect it's going to be our of budget, but even the right search terms will help. Thanks!!!

o

Hi Joy, this tile is produced by ModCraft in New York. We are a modern handmade tile studio here in the Hudson Valley. This tile is a 6 x 6" dimensional tile called Peak. The glaze shown is a variation of the Dusk glaze. All of our glazes have some degree of variation in tonality and surface effects

You are welcome to contact me from our web page to ask any questions you have. here is a link to the product page.

Our tiles are made of porcelain and are high fired, designed and produced in our studio

Thanks for you interest
David

Here is a link that might be useful: ModCraft Peak tile

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here