Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A preview.. Leathered Antique brown installed today

Posted by fsteph (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 25, 13 at 20:09

And I LOVE IT! It's simple yet it has amazing detail in the stone when you look at it closely or at different angles. It's so soft to the touch, so happy!

I also have a Bianco Antico island that almost got installed.. Until I noticed it was missing the overhang at the end of the island.. Oops.. Thank goodness we had 2 slabs and plenty of material to get another piece. That will get installed on Friday..

Also a preview of the walnut island with a chocolate oil finish, my favorite part of the kitchen.

F_Steph's Story

Here is a link that might be useful: My kitchen blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A preview.. Leathered Antique brown installed today

Lookin' good!

o

Love the leathered finish on that dark granite.

o

Beautiful. Can you tell me the name of the 1st backsplash photo and the 10th? I love them both! Thanks.

o

Berardmr: The first is Claridges Thassos Stone and Shell Water Jet interlocking tile and the 10th is the same but different material (can't remember what they are..) Warning, $185 per square foot here in Boston... You can look at pics on artistictile dot com

I settled on a 4x6 Calacutta marble subway, just couldn't stomach the BEAUTIFUL Claridges.

Stephanie

o

Fsteph, your granite is gorgeous. You must be thrilled! I can't wait to see your full reveal.

o

beautiful! Can't wait to see it with the BA. What color white are your cabinets?

o

I have the same sink in my new kitchen! I love it! Your kitchen looks great.

o

Thanks everyone, I really can't wait to get it all wrapped up. It's been 4 weeks without a kitchen (not long compared to some of you who have gone months!) and I'm running out of steam and appetite for eating out :-)

Can't wait to do the final reveal...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here