Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Big Chill 30" Stove

Posted by dickensmarsha (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 20, 14 at 19:46

I live in St. Paul, MN and am in the beginning stages of remodeling my tiny 9'x9' 1923 bungalow kitchen (which also has three doors and two windows). It's a challenge for my designer!

I am really interested in using the Big Chill 30" retro look stove. There is none on display at the one dealer in the Twin Cities. I really don't want to order one without seeing it, checking the size of the oven, etc.

Is there anyone in the Twin Cities area that has one of these installed who would be willing to have me come look at it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Big Chill 30" Stove

Big Joke is more like it. Poorly designed faux retro look for a whole lot more than a similarly featured $500 Whirlpool. Go genuine vintage, or put the money into something with some actual capability like a Blue Star.

o

o

Check on the appliance forum. I seem to remember Bluestar is involved with Big Chill some how.
Homepro01

o

Bluestar manufactures the new pro series. I think they may manufacture the others, but I am not sure. When I inquired about the new pro stove, Big Chill was very responsive. On second thought, I think Bluestar owns Big Chill....

o

Yes, Bluestar does manufacture all the Big Chill stoves. I was hoping I could look at one.

o

I love my 30" Bluestar and I would swoon over a "Big Chill" edition :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here