Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What kitchen faucet for my cottage kitchen?

Posted by divinefaucet (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 3, 13 at 17:44

Hi,

I am hoping for some help making my choice about a kitchen faucet. Most of the decisions have come fairly easily with my kitchen remodel, but this one has had me up at night. It is between two different ones: the Waterstone Traditional pull down and the Rohl three leg mount bridge faucet. I like the iconic look of the Rohl, but love the pulldown function of the Waterstone. Does anyone have the Waterstone? Is the lever for the spray when you pull the faucet down easy to use? Anyone have anything to share about the three leg mount Rohl? I would appreciate any guidance. Also, polished nickel or polished chrome. I love the look of polished nickel, but not sure how it will fit in overall. Need to make a decision ASAP. Thanks for any help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What kitchen faucet for my cottage kitchen?

My Waterstone is not installed yet but it is gorgeous. I was able to try it at the plumbing house and it is extermely easy to use. A2Gemini, Poohpup, & NYcBluedeviland others have their Waterstones already installed and love them.

I have seen the three leg Rohl in photos and it is stunning too but my plumbing supply house didn't carry it. You can't go wrong with either one from an aesthetics standpoint, IMO. I am not sure where the Rohl is manufactured but the WS is made in the USA. so that is a plus. The WS also has a lifetime warranty.

I posted a pic of my Waterstone but I will post it again.

o

It's gorgeous. It is as beautiful as the Rohl, but has the function of the pulldown and, like you said, it being made in the USA really is a plus!

o

The finish on mine is American Bronze. NYCBD has either the chrome or polished nickel that you are looking for and it is gorgeous!

o

Mine is the modern version of the Waterstone pulldown, and I love it without reservations. I can't imagine that the traditional version would be any harder to use -- and the people around here who have them love theirs as much as I love mine :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here