Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Granite/marble/quartz wholesaler/retailer/installer for NYC?

Posted by michelle12345678 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 7, 13 at 17:27

Any recommendations? Need someone reasonably priced who does a good job. Needs to install in Manhattan. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Granite/marble/quartz wholesaler/retailer/installer for NYC?

I got my marble from Arena Sone in Carlstadt, NJ. I also looked at PMI in Long Island City. They both had a great selection. Arena had more of the white marbles I wanted.

As far as fabricators, stay away from Marble Works in Yonkers. They were the only negative of my whole project and certainly embarrassed my high-end KD. They had never worked with MW before and I believe never will again.

o

Thanks. I will check them out. When did you graduate from duke?

o

1981. I feel so old. My eldest just graduated from Duke a few weeks ago. I posted about the graduation party and a new VitaMix.

Did you go to Duke?

o

Yes 1997. I feel old too. I guess you feel old at every age... I'm currently indoctrinating my 2 year old. I ask him where he wants to go to school and he says Duke so it seems to be working! Congratulations on your oldest graduating. And thanks for the tips on the stone sellers. What does KD and MW mean in your original post?

o

Kitchen designer

Marble Works

Indoctrination did not work for my younger ones. They just finished their freshman year at other schools. Totally not interested in Duke.

o

Funny. Oh we'll; I'm still trying. :)

o

Statewide marble and Granite in Jersey City, NJ
Traditional fabricators-they have been in business for a long time. They do great work and are very knowledgeable.
Speak to Linda-201-653-1700

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here