Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone worked with Cabinets by Graber?

Posted by jqw02 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 7, 13 at 16:48

I am finally ready to get the ball rolling on new kitchen cabinets and came across a brochure from Cabinets by Graber in my file from the home show. I know I've had it for 3-4 years, but can't remember why I kept it. Has anyone ever heard of them or worked with them? They have a nice website, but I don't see a mention of a dealer or showroom in North Carolina.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone worked with Cabinets by Graber?

the company in IN? I've only ever heard good about it.

many yrs ago I lived a bit west of them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Graber

o

Yes, it’s in Grabill, IN, which is apparently just outside of Fort Wayne.

o

yes, it's out by Leo (north of Dupont Rd)

I think they are over off of 427 somewhere, I lived off of 327 which is W of 427 (state roads there). one of my good friends in HS lived off of 427.

We had Amish from the area build the addition to our house there (it was bigger than the original part). They did an awesome job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here