Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kitchen gut and remodel

Posted by NOA. (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 16:35

I'm in the process of designing a new kitchen for a house I am purchasing. Anyone who has had experience with 36" wolf, bertazonni or other ranges, please let me know your experiences, both pro and con. I've seen some comments about the stand alone ranges and am thinking that I may do a cooktop with a separate oven underneath (is this even possible). Thanks so much for any advice!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kitchen gut and remodel

I'd suggest reposting in the Appliances forum.

Meanwhile, I have an oven-under-cooktop arrangement. It works fine, but the only reason I did it was that I wanted an induction cooktop, and there wasn't then available a range that would suit me (the few that were available at the time had a "riser" in the back, which I don't like. Now there are some slide-in induction ranges, which is what I would do if I were remodeling now).

o

I don't have any advice about the range but you might get more specific responses if you post the question in your title.

o

I have a 36" All Gas Bertazzoni now and have cooked on it for 7 years. I like the burners, hate the oven. We are in the midst of a kitchen renovation at a new-to-us home and I am not even considering another Berta. I am going with a Wolf this time, and am in the process of deciding b/w All Gas and Dual Fuel. I have a recent post over in the Appliances forum about this and it contains some remarks on why I don't like the Berta ... so head over there and read it. Best wishes in your remodel.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here