Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suz1023

help--i've lost my china pantry pic, and my mind isn't far behind

Susan
13 years ago

i know i saw it here a few months ago, probably when i was looking at willows gorgeous butlers' pantry.

this one is a little different, it has two glass front tall cabs with display behind them and one could walk into the pantry through the center door. i think it was grey.

ring a bell for anyone?

Comments (11)

• mama goose_gw zn6OH
    13 years ago

Maybe from mysweetsavannah's blog?

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

• rhome410
    13 years ago

That's amazingly great. Thought it would break my heart to ever leave my kitchen, but there are so many wonderful ideas out there to try!!

• Susan
    Original Author
    13 years ago

OH YES!!!!!! thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!
    that's the one and i've been going nuts trying to find it. i'm meeting with my kd tomorrow and she assures me i can make this work. sigh, this is going to be so freakin gorgeous!

• jsweenc
    13 years ago

I am so glad somebody is going to use that pantry! I showed that to my cabinet guy and was all set to do it but we made a number of changes before signing off and it didn't make it into the final plan. I can't wait to see it!

• judydel
    13 years ago

Wow! So cool. Fallingwaters I also can't wait to see the progress of your project. It's so pretty, who would want to close the door? Maybe you can do a door with a glass window?

• mtnrdredux_gw
    13 years ago

I love this one too, down to every detail. We have to see it when you are done! Dont change a thing, it's perfect!

• shelayne
    13 years ago

Oh. My. Gosh.

covetcovetcovetcovetcovetcovet

I want that.

Too late.

*throws self on floor and sobs*

Yeah, like I even have the space for that anyway.

It is AMAZING, though--can't wait to see it.

• bmorepanic
    13 years ago

laughing

• boxerpups
    13 years ago

Fallingwaters,
    That looks amazing. Good luck and you must share the
    pictures when it is done. You must be droooling with excitement.

Can someone help shelayne off the floor? Dry her tears and
    remind her that she can always dream.

Keep laughing Bmorepanic. laughter is contagious

• Susan
    Original Author
    13 years ago

it's so gorgeous, isn't it? i will make a few changes for my home, such as we are considering leaving off the center doors, since this will be the main dish cabinet. also i may add lower cabs and use my antique marble slab as a counter, with shelves above it for the dishes. i already know what i'll be putting in those shadow box side doors, and it will not be mono chromatic. still, the doors and cabs will be a cream colour to go with the marble, and the preimeter cabs around the kitchen will be darker with a lighter counbter.
    i love jerusalem gold limestone and would love to use that for counters, but the fragility of it worries me.
    i'm very pleased with my design, now to work on colours and materials--the fun stuff!!
    thanks for your encouragement, i must elarn to upload pics--it's the terminology which baffles me.

• jsweenc
    13 years ago

Have you seen the Read Me thread? Buehl has helpful pictures along with the explanation of how to embed photos in your post. If you have read it and are still confused, plenty of people can help you. If I can figure it out, anyone can, and it truly is very simple. What photo website do you put your photos on?