Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Someone asked about mincing in processor?

Posted by kitchendetective (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 19, 13 at 15:54

Someone asked about whether there are food processors that mince vegetables. I can't recall whether here or in Cooking, but, it seems, there now are. (Disclaimer: I ceased being a fan of KA products some years back, and I have no personal experience with this appliance.)

Here is a link that might be useful: KitchenAid Proline 16-C Processor

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Someone asked about mincing in processor?

You can "dice" with the French fry blade. Not uniform but it works.

o

Ruh-ro,
I guess I'm going to have to pull your old book down again. Do you mean doing the French fry cut, then cutting the resulting pieces by hand? (I dice by hand, but then, I enjoy it.)

o

The KA parts are made in China and "assembled in the U.S.," according to one reviewer. So far, there is only one size grid available, sort of a small dice.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here