Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Restoration Hardware Clemson pendant question

Posted by newhouz (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 25, 11 at 15:39


I love the Clemson pendant from RH but it only comes in polished nickel and my faucet and drawer pulls are chrome. Does anyone know where I can find something similar but in chrome?

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Restoration Hardware Clemson pendant question

First, I think you can easily put those two finishes together. If you really don't want to do that, check out Hudson Valley Lighting. I know they've got one similar. There are others too, but I cant recall at the moment. Kichler maybe?

RE: Restoration Hardware Clemson pendant question

This pendant comes in BOTH polished nickel and chrome as well as satin nickel. I'm actually torn as to the difference between the polished nickel and the chrome. I will have SS appliances and chrome faucets.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here