Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
musicgal_gw

Calacatta Quartzite

musicgal
9 years ago

Just wanted to show a picture of the calacatta quartzite installed- same family as white macaubus, cut differently.

Comments (28)

• kaylarus
    9 years ago

really beautiful! & soothing!

• musicgal
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you kaylarus- That countertop will host a wide array of colorful servingware. Can't wait to dress it up:-)

• romy718
    9 years ago

Beautiful! Do you have a pic of the slab you can post?I am thinking about compiling a collection of pictures of slabs & installed countertops as it can be difficult (for some, myself included) to visualize the end result.

• musicgal
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Here is one of the slabs-

• musicgal
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Here is the other-

• musicgal
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Kitchen island templated for movement-

• musicgal
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Bathroom use-

• romy718
    9 years ago

Thanks so much. I'm starting my file with your pics. Beautiful!

• isabel98
    9 years ago

love it with the wood cabinets...nice contrast.

• veeham
    9 years ago

Beautiful. I wish the slabs at the yards we went to looked that good.

• Amy Sumner
    9 years ago

Oh that island... Gorgeous! Love, love the movement. Perfect templating.

• Mags438
    9 years ago

Beautiful stone. The island is gorgeous, a show-stopper!

• mgmum
    9 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait to see it when it's all done!

• ssdarb
    9 years ago

So beautiful! I love the movement in those slabs. It's so hard to find slabs with just the right coloration and movement. Awesome!

• christina222_gw
    9 years ago

That is really beautiful!

• sixkeys
    9 years ago

Gorgeous! Thanks for the pics.

• firstmmo
    9 years ago

Love it! And the quartzite will be wonderfully stain and etch proof!!

• ocsummerhouse
    9 years ago

Your quartzite is gorgeous!! I'm in search of this quartzite but I'm having a really hard time finding it. Could you post the supplier where you found it? Thank You!!

• alley2007
    9 years ago

T&M Supply has a lot of calacatta quartzite. We were considering that for our kitchen as well and found that T&M had the best slabs of the calacatta. Here are a couple examples of the slabs we looked at. I will say that the calacatta is not as white in person as it looks in the pictures.

• Jennette Home
    3 years ago

Hey there, can you tell me if your Calacatta Quartzite has performed (etching, stains, etc)? Thanks.

• Jennette Home
    3 years ago

Well, I ended up getting Shadow Storm quartzite....so we shall see how well it holds up...and how it performs. :) (Big time loved the Calacatta though)

• Jennette Home
    3 years ago

very pretty

• Debbie Klausing
    11 months ago

Wondering how your Calacatta quartzite is working for you? I’m about to use it in my kitchen. I told fabricators if there’s any sign of a problem I’ll choose something else. It has taken me forever to choose something.

• Jennette Home
    11 months ago

Unfortunately, mine's in a home that I don't live in now. But before that, I truly was not happy that once a soap dispenser just barely had some soap residue on it...and it stained underneath it. Made it a touch darker. Maybe others can speak up on here. I have Shadow Storm quartzite though.

• Debbie Klausing
    10 months ago

So Jeanette was it the Calacatta quartzite that the soap stained or Shadow Storm?

• PRO
    BAR1 Designs
    4 months ago

Jennette, Shadow storm is NOT quartzite, its marble. Your fabricator lied to you... That is why its staining.

• Jennette Home
    4 months ago

@Debbie Klausing, it is Shadow Storm. PDP Countertops, yes, I think it's more of a dolomite.