Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kerrbear01

Before and After photos!

KerrBear01
9 years ago

My husband is installing the cabinet crowns as I am posting!

Before

After

Comments (16)

• christina222_gw
    9 years ago

Looks great! You are going to love all those drawers!

• jaynes123_gw
    9 years ago

Love how the flooring know makes the cabinetry pop, we're going this route also. Know white top / white islands are popular but personally prefer contrasting tops to make islands stand out a bit like yours.
    Very nice!

• jennifer132
    9 years ago

Great update. The floor looks fantastic. Adds such warmth.

• oldbat2be
    9 years ago

It looks so very nice! Love the warmth the wooden floor adds. Congrats to you both!

• a2gemini
    9 years ago

Lovely floor
    Love those new cabs, counters, and floor.
    Love how you ditched the soffits - so much better!
    Keep the pictures coming - we want to see more!
    Congrats!

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    9 years ago

Love the counter with the floor! What is it?

• texasgal47
    9 years ago

I also love the contrast of your granite and how it pulls in the gray of the stainless for a unified look. Those long bar pulls on all the lower drawers are awsome and another nod for your beautiful wood floors. I can't wait to see a close-up of the final reveal. You must be have a hard time believing that this wonderful kitchen is all yours.

• romy718
    9 years ago

Not to pressure you, but we definitely need more pics. The floor looks beautiful. Great looking drawer hardware.

• Mags438
    9 years ago

Wow, what a difference. Changing out the floor makes a big diff. I second romy post - more pics and details pls.

• mgmum
    9 years ago

Looks great! The drawers and floor make all the difference. The drawers for your life, and the floors for the looks! And removing the soffits really opens it up.

• KerrBear01
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you so much for all the comments!

Here are some close up shots...

Spice cabinet (1 of 2) I cook... A LOT... so these are GREAT! I don't have to get on a step ladder anymore to reach them lol!

These pulls were what I had in our old house and I LOVED them so I wanted to find them again for this house. I was able to score these on Ebay for $2 each.

White glass subway tile and the cabinets are by Shenandoah in Maple Linen, all wood construction

The granite is Alaska White. We went to four different granite yard at the advice of our fabricator. By reading this forum I found that you should never rely on those little pieces of granite at the big box stores! I am so grateful for that information. We never would have found this granite. It was love at first sight!

The floor is Tuan AKA Malaccan Cherry from a local flooring store.

• oldbat2be
    9 years ago

Love this shot of your cabinets with the backsplash and the countertop- fabulous!

• beachpea3
    9 years ago

You nailed it! Looks great! Love your granite and the wood flooring.

• Evan
    9 years ago

Looks great! I love those loooonnnnnnggggg pulls on the drawers!

• CEFreeman
    9 years ago

So pretty!
    I also love those pulls. :)
    Great job.
    Really enjoy your new space!~

• tinker1121
    9 years ago

Oh, how nice!!!!

Love it all, especially the granite. It is unique and very rich looking.

Enjoy!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths