Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what color grout

Posted by madsic (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 1, 13 at 14:46

What color grout should I use for these porcelain wood looking tiles. I know I'm in wrong forum but it seems like no ones on the flooring forum. Thses are serso mahogany color.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what color grout

These tiles

o

I think either espresso or terra cotta

o

I would say terra cotta, because it seems closer to the tile, but I'm worried that the picture of the grout might not be an accurate representation. The espresso, since it definitely doesn't "match," might be safer. But it would also be more obtrusive. Both meet my personal criteria for "dirt colored grout," which is the only kind I'd have on a floor.

Love that floor tile, BTW.

o

Yea I was thinking espresso more cause online ppl say it drys lighter after you put it in. So I figure ill go darker with espresso. I bought a cream/beige color grout by therecommendation from the guy in Lowe's. Which i don't think will look good at all. Yes I love the tile also thank you

o

Do two sample boards. You don't want to get this wrong.
You will be able to see how it dries for a better opinion. Give it a day or two just to be sure.

o

Do two sample boards. You don't want to get this wrong.
You will be able to see how it dries for a better opinion. Give it a day or two just to be sure.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here