Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
walnut top island

Posted by ths13 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 5, 13 at 12:26

does anyone remember the kitchen where the island has a walnut top that is inverted - meaning it is wider on the upper surface and tapers downward, like an upside down pyramid. if so would you send the link. i thought i had saved it.
thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: walnut top island

Sounds interesting, but I don't think I've seen it. You don't mean this one by any chance do you?

Untitled

o

no. that isn't it but it is beautiful. is that yours? i haven't been on GW in a while, my kitchen mostly done. i think i recogniize the rest of your kitchen. beautiful piece of wood. great statement!
thanks for the reply.
no it was a thick walnut top on a white island. the top surface was wider and then it tapered down towards the base.almost like an inverted oggee. it was very unusual and i wish i had done it. i may have the chance because the wood on my island is splitting and it probably has to be remade.
i know i had saved the picture, i just cannot remember where!

o

Hmm, I'd love to see it, it sounds gorgeous. Have you tried searching for it on google? That is usually more effective than searching on GW.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here