Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
klb_2000 & recs on finding old GW photos

Posted by amyinaustin (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 6, 13 at 12:25

I was poring through old threads last night on subway tiles (the age old quandary on price/authenticity/quality compromises) and found a post in this thread from klb_2000 that described her decision to use Subway Ceramics for her kitchen. How I want to see that kitchen! Unfortunately, the photos are broken, Photobucket account empty...

I'm sure this happens to people a lot, as there is such a wealth of information in these forums.

I used Google image to search for klb_2000, and found a few scattered low-res photos. Enough to whet my appetite...and make me that much more annoyed when I couldn't see more!

Is there a workaround I haven't thought of?

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here